July 12th AHA! Night: Kids Rule
Join us for the July 12th AHA! & see what unfolds when KIDS RULE Downtown NB! Hit the streets and enjoy a night jam-packed with summer sounds, hands on activities for the kid in all of us, scavenger hunts, a Solstice skate jam, plus unique shopping & good food at at our many boutique stores & eateries!
Cool Kids at Custom House Square
- Solstice Skate Jam
- Pizza for a Pint Blood Drive & Kids Rule Fitness Challenge presented by Southcoast Hospitals
- Carabiner’s Climbing Wall
- NB Parks, Rec & Beaches host old school games & Play in the Park Open House
- New Bedford Public Library Bookmobile
Kids Rule the NB Whaling National Historical Park
- Celebrity Read-A-Loud with the NB Early Literacy Coaltion
- The Youth Ambassador Program takes over the Park garden
- Build a Historic House with WHALE
- Architectural Scavenger Hunt with the NB Preservation Society
• NEW AHA! PARTNER! Family Zumba, Story Walk & ERG Races @ the NB YMCA
• Toys & Games with the 1850s Ladies in the Seamen’s Bethel garden
• Fire Safety Fun with the NB Fire Department
• Kids crafts & root beer floats @ Pilgrim UCC
• Hang out with the New Bedford Bay Sox
• Kids Rule Open Mic @ Wing’s Court
• LEGO® Engineering @ BCC
• Summer Science Street Fair
• Yoga for Kids in the RJD garden
• Hands-on art, storytelling & Kids Rule photo booth @ Crowell’s Fine Art
• Join Mayor Jon Mitchell for an Open House in the Mayor’s Office
• The Summer Tradition Continues! Centre Street Sessions presents the steel drum band X-Isles
• We Art NB! New art & exhibits @ Artworks, Gallery X, Pour Farm Tavern, TL6 the Gallery,
UGLY gallery, & Yoga on Union
Don’t forget the fun doesn’t end at 9!
AHA! partner restaurants are open late serving up live music, food and fun.
It all happens the 2nd Thursday of every month.
It’s AHA! Night & it’s
Only in New Bedford.
July 12th, 2012
Starts at 05:00 PM
Downtown New Bedford
33 William St.
New Bedford, MA 02740
Phone: 508.996.8253 ext 205
Website: Click to Visit